SAORI WX90 has the widest weaving width among all the SAORI looms as it maintains the stylish, beautiful and foldable wooden frame and the features of the most popular WX60 loom.
- High-quality Japanese cherry wood frame.
- Folds easily for transport and storage
- Built-in bobbin winder and shelf
- The new rubber friction warp control pedal lets you advance the warp while remaining seated.
- Wire heddles have larger holes to make threading easier.
- Available in unassembled package. (cost efficient for international shipping)
- One clipping tying rod is included (breast beam side).
- Harness cord stoppers are pre-installed.
- Width: 99cm (35.4”)
- Depth: 76cm (30”) / 29cm (11.4”) when folded
- Height: 98.5cm (39”) / 107cm (42”) when folded
- Weight: 16kg (35.3 lb.)
- Weaving Width: 90cm (35.4”)
- 1 reed (5 dents/cm = 12 dents/inch);
- 2 harnesses (incl. 630 wire heddles); 1 boat shuttle (medium size);
- 15 bobbins; 1 bobbin winder (built-in); 1 warp control pedal (built-in);
- 1 reed hook; 1 heddle hook; 1 clipping tying rod with cords; 1 tying rod with cords
A Set of Wheels for WX60/WX90
This lets you able to move the loom around easily even on a carpet.
Height Extender for WX60/WX90
4 pcs of metal plates attached to the frame raise the loom either by about 5 cm (2″) or 10cm (4″) for tall weavers.
Other accessories for the WX90 can be found here.